I have used and loved many, many strollers. One of my favorite stroller brands is Stokke and I'm please to see that they've added an all-terrain option, the Stokke Trailz, to their superb stroller line-up. Several years ago, when I was still 100% stroller dependent, I had a Stokke Xplory and it really was one of my favorite strollers. The only thing that I ever thought would be a nice addition would be some all-terrain tires for the really bad spots we tend to traverse on pretty much a daily basis. The Stokke® Trailz offers just that- the Xplory seat on a rugged, all-terrain, air filled tire base. Below is the list of features with the sneak peak video at the very bottom. The stroller will be available in Red, Beige Melange, Purple, Deep Blue, Black Melange, and Black launching October 1 (though I've seen September availability dates at several retailers).
- Suitable from birth to 45 pounds
- Strong and robust construction
- Large air filled rubber tires
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Adjustable, ergonomic handle to accommodate height
- Large, waterproof shopping basket
- Easy folding
- Car seat options
- 3 parent facing and 2 forward facing seat positions
- A generously padded seat with front or rear facing seating positions, safety harness and adjustable footrest
- Superior maneuverability makes it easy to steer
- Advanced tire suspension secures a smooth ride for your little one
More information can be found on the Stokke Global website.